The highlight for this post is for Meilleurs Amis clique's trip down to Sentosa Palawan Bridge and through the Southern-Most point of the continent of Asia. This is through the bridge and then to the two highest pavilions and whatnot.
So we started with girl bikini moments and male berm moments. We took jump shots, group shots, candids and all the stuff. We actually bought / brought so much food and didn't even finish at all! This is all because we're so keen on fun!
Let some pictures do the talking anyway =)
&Just suay enough, my favourite sandals broke during the Sentosa getaway =(
I cannot forget the beef noodles I had at Food Republic Vivocity, as well as, I cannot wait for the planning of Simon's chalet. I hope I can really go :( [there's a reason behind the chance of being unable to go]



No comments:
Post a Comment