First of March; it's the biggest day for the loveliest mother I've ever had in my life living as a human being. Indeed, until today, I have no-ending thanks to God for having been born under such a family of concern and great family members and the list goes on.
Anyway, twentytwelve is the first year (since after the three of us girls were born) that my daddy has decided to give roses to my mother for her birthday. But of course, he had some help, apparently. Knowing my dad, he would be so lazy to go the extra mile, but well, I know he loves my mother ever so much. And so, it was pink roses and durian birthday cake!
Nonetheless, happy belated birthday mother! You're old in age, but always still young at heart; ever laughing so heartily and smiling so beautifully. =)
Love, love, love, and always will love, love, love. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:
Post a Comment