Time flies, and it's already the last week of June.
Frankly I don't know what else I can update here. Anyway, I have actually changed the dates for some events, just for your information, because I need a chronological sequence of what happened through my life. =)
By the way, I have been reading through the Hunger Games trilogy and it excites me time and again. Every single read, but the sad part is that I am taking slightly longer than I've expected for the current one I'm reading, which is Catching Fire (the second book of the trilogy).
So far, it has been really awesome, and I am close to seeing the ending of the novel. I'm currently five chapters, or sixty-six pages to the end. And I have been peeking at the end page, but I don't understand how it ended that way, so I gotta take the slow and right way to read through.
Hunger Games aside, I have gone for a few outings... But I don't recall all offhand. Maybe just the latest one that I went out with Joscelin, and the one before that, which was with Regina and Adrienne.
Apparently, I went to spend my money... at La Senza to buy things only girls need.
I shall just show some pictures of the latest outing with Joscelin and myself. The meal, the dessert, the girl couple, the macarons, and not forgetting, the most important, the LA SENZA BAGS!
On a heavy note, I actually still am pondering over that Fragrance House offer that my ex lecturer gave me a week or two back, and I feel bad for not getting back to her though I'm keen. I'm tired of my current job, but I cannot imagine the inconvenience I'll get when I work in the Fragrance House. (which most likely is in the west, and I stay in the east, sigh)




No comments:
Post a Comment