Hope goes a long way toward keeping someone alive.
17 November 2012
Ninetieth - There's always something new ahead of you.
No news means good news!
That's in my viewpoint, at least, especially ever since I've hit rock-bottom in May due to the sudden illness with a psychological cause and not something that is inherited from any family member or relative. But good enough, everything has been going well so far. I'm just here to pen things down, especially after my appointment with the general surgeon.
So far, life has been mundane and I'm currently unable to sleep well every night. Well, I believe that's quite usual, though it shouldn't be the case with the pills. I'm guessing that my sleeping pills are either losing its effects or taking longer to do so. Anyway, it doesn't matter very much. I'm trying to cut it down anyway.
Working life has been good, though stressful on certain days. Now I've no idea why, but when I'm making considerations to resign from the company, and going to pursue a full-time business degree, I'm getting to learn / do new things that I'd initially wanted to try doing. For now, I'm doing up some product testimonials of distributors who tried the company's latest product and how they felt while taking it. To be honest, I'm currently a little bit excited as I'd be writing them on my own, and then it'll get published online when it gets approved by the distributors! It's like a feeling when all your prized essays get published online for everyone to see. *happy dance*
But after having those tele-conversations with the distributors, I'd heard how great the product is, and I'd love to try it after some of them convincing me (haha!). Losing 10kg in 2 weeks is really unrealistic, but it's not a joke. I had a distributor who told me that. Anyway, about trying it, I'll try to get myself to do it once I'm off the Epilim, which is currently my "weight-gaining" medication.
On another note, I'm also glad that the cyst is nothing cancerous, but just a pimple. Well, I'm currently making considerations to remove it, though I wouldn't like to have a scar on that particular area. There are definitely pros and cons to everything. I'm afraid of the cyst getting infected again, but yet, I want it removed so badly. Nonetheless, I'm still keeping that into consideration.
The past is like the pile of sand on your hand vanishing with the wind. Everything's gone. I know it's not the unexpected 2008, the turbulent 2009, the perplexing 2010, nor a melodramatic 2011. It's the rocky 2012. I'm honestly not liking much of this year, but I'm hoping that the year will end well. That's the least I can hope.
You came back. What's next out there for me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment