28 June 2013

Goodbye, leader of Product Development.

Time flies huh. It's going to be the end of June already.

The heaviest note definitely has to be the farewell for my division manager (also my boss), Rachel, after six years of working in the company. Well.... the heart just wrenches... like.... I don't know how to describe it at the moment.

No matter how, I still love Best World International's Product Development Department very much! :) <3

















And yes... That's us! Well....... I'm going to miss my division manager's naggings, guidance and the list goes down after two and a half years being in the company.

The most heart-wrenching part of this, was, to see her and my newly appointed senior manager to go all emotional and shed tears. But the thing is... I feel like doing so too, but just can't let the tears run. I guess that's the not-so-good thing about me. I've bottled too much sadness for my own good.

Anyway, farewell Rachel!
All the best for all your endeavours and taking care of toddler Isla! Not like she'll see this blogpost, but well, this is just to pen down the memory for this very day (:

P.S This is not really the last time I'll see her.. yet. There's still a farewell dinner for her and another colleague, Vera, on Monday, with my male boss (who always postpones the date like nobody's business -.-).

P.P.S Yes, our department gave her a Prada key pouch! Heh. I'd also want one if I ever resign, which will just be a matter of time, to pursue my further education.

No comments:

Post a Comment