WHAT IF YOUR INFATUATED MALE WAS GAY?
Gay, not in the term, happiness; but of being single-gender loving, with crooked admiration.
To be honest, I didn't know how to continue. But I've thought of some that I could carry on now.
I could agree with her for him still being single at his forties. Most Asian men would have already been married by then, and having children of their own, unless they're being forever unwanted or divorced or a widower. And a plus point of him having such wonderful personality (at least of my dream-kind), not being taken off the shelf by a female is certainly questionable.
But, I could say that she's being stereotypical because of her awareness of a percentage of Hongkongese and/or Taiwanese men practising gayism (yes, he's a Taiwanese born in Hong Kong). I believe not all are like as mentioned; it's just wrong to put all eggs in one basket.
But, I could also stick to the belief that he's straight, as he told me his desire of having a lady of the same race and living in the same country, as his future lawful and wedded wife.
But, I could also stay delusional that he'd something for me. We'd flirted openly through Microsoft Lync almost in a daily basis, and talked about anything under the sun, ignoring the work constraints, until people questioned our working relationship.
There are many sides of answering this little question.
The strange part is... I'm moving on, but it's hard to explain why this just crossed my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment