30 May 2016

Disinterested.

As you all may know, I'm still at wherever I am, slogging my demotivated self to overcome every working day.

Now, I'm at a level such that I'm using money as a drive to overcome every working day.
The bonus here is rather high, who wouldn't treat it as happiness?

But that is short-lived happiness.

Someone asked me a few days ago,
What about planning for long-living happiness

....

I didn't tell him anyways, if that's what you're curious about.

What is my long-living happiness?

Happiness is knowing that your body is healthy and free.
Happiness is having your whole family bonded as one entity.
Happiness is holding a job that you're working not for the money but out of PASSION.
Happiness is sharing anything and everything with people that you can show your true self to.

....

The rest I cannot think right now. It's the early morning and I'm still trying to drive myself to work.

....

Anyways, I did ask him back the exact same thing, but of course, he hid away and gave no response. But I understand, it's quite a sensitive question.

Now I'm wondering whether that could concern me (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment