20 June 2011

when will my reflection show...

Dearest blog, 

Through trials and tribulations, ups and downs, adversities and subtleties, I've thought almost everything I can think of, but all I've left in my mind is God, my family, career, friends, and you, N.

Happy birthday and father's day to you, daddy. I'm really thankful for God sending such a great, thoughtful, selfless, humorous father to me and my two sisters right here in this very home now.

My career has been going on the ups and downs, here and there... I'm really thankful that I've been confirmed now, and am awaiting for my letter of confirmation at this moment. I'd really give my closest friends, family and probably you a treat once I've received it. Thanks for all the support through this career path of mine :)

I'm really thankful for the friends who have been guiding me through in every way; regardless of my personal life, career matters, or even the simplest thing of keeping my smile up instead of showing a sad face... I've been really thankful.

After a long time, you're still in my mind. We've been through a complicated relationship, saying how much we've once loved each other, how much we've felt for each other. We've even given ourselves away to each other too. You know, I've never really been thankful enough for you. I really did love you deeply and wholeheartedly, N. Even though I still do, and perhaps you may do too, but let's give ourselves pats on our backs and a real heart-to-heart talk to really settle the stirring cycles of suspense and feelings. Let's get it done once and for all. I want to see at least that glimpse of you, face-to-face, with our eyes looking at each other and hearing how you'd respond to every single question and answer.

I'm prepared for everything, the best and the worst right now.


With "much" love, Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment