28 June 2011

confirmed staying for me, but leaving for another.

Just a little congratulation to myself :-

I finally got my confirmation letter, after ten thousand years. Tsk, okay I'm exaggerating about that. It's after a month actually =X Anyway, I can show you an envelope, but it was too big to be taken in full. So here's something doubly lovely, other than being pay-day today as well (:


On a side note, I've yet to make my claims for this quarter. Probably I'm going to engage in skincare products again for awhile. It'll be Balancing Lotion (Toner) and Emulsion (Light Moisturiser) for this quarter. Next round will be Eye Cream ++++ (and the others, which I've not decided yet).

On a heavy note, my beloved colleague, Cordelia, is going to leave BWI. Today's her last day, and gladly enough, we managed to get a department photo before she leaves. How lovely, if you're wondering who's the manager, she's the one on the photo-frame that a fellow colleague is holding. She's not at work; she's too busy being a good mummy for now till mid-August ;)

Anyway, here's a picture!


Today is a really "high" day. We even had pai kia which thinks it's "number 1 sia".

P.S I have no idea why I'm exceptionally happy too, for even the fact we talked today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment