4 July 2011

a short hiatus for stress breakdown.

So fast it's already July, and apparently I didn't blog during the beginning of the month because I was undergoing a major stress breakdown which I'd not like to elaborate. Being independent of everything you re doing isn't an easy task.

You know, sometimes I wish I had a partner there to destress with me, but I only have friends to do so (and they're not there at some times when you need it, you know). I always loved if there was someone who will go crazy with me. Gah! Get over it Gillian, you're right.... You knew he would never wait for you. Not everyone can play the waiting game, not everyone can tolerate all your hardcover-antics to defend your own personal vulnerability.

On a lighter note, I'm just glad that I'm trying to put everything into my stride right now. I'm feeling slightly lighter, I think. 


In this world, our thoughts are like colours... Black being no, white being yes, and grey being maybe... But you don't realise that if you keep staying in the grey, nothing will ever come out of it. It's like neither here nor there, neither doing or dying, neither switched on or off. 

P.S It seems like we're getting close to the end. Let's see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment