My success of becoming girly-in-dressing: 80%
At this moment, all I'm actually remembering for the last weekend was your sweetened compliment to me. I even remembered using our webcam conversation as a wonderful mirror for all my little making up (not like I do it excessively) and dressing up.
Wait, getting out of my laziness to make-up (I mean with eye shadow, rouge, and the excessive coverage with foundation) will probably be my next girly move. That will be after developing the love for dresses, which is currently what I'm going through right now.
Nonetheless, thanks for saying I looked pretty that Sunday, that's probably the most vivid compliment I remember from you for now. Not that I don't remember anything about you when we were together, but this is the most vivid memory I have of you right now.
P.S Maybe I should start posting girly photos of myself, if I've any *grins*
We should dress vastly like how never-bounding the world is. Stripes, polka-dots, flowers, animal printed, vintage, plain-jane, where everything possess their different auras and exuding their different kinds of character. Aren't we people complex individuals in the first place?
No comments:
Post a Comment