I've cleared my last credit leave today!
So basically, the leave was taken to catch some commonly-mentioned-hot-topic of harry potter's final showdown (and the deathly hallows part two, of course) at the grand cathay with charmaine girlfriend (after not meeting for a couple of fridays because I have been so caught up with work).
Work just kills some shit sometimes.
&Well, I'll definitely not tell how's the show, but seriously look out for the part on Snape! I really liked that part the best, and I don't know why, though the battle was supposedly the most exciting, but still... Gah! Go watch it, I think it's worth the bucks! I actually even booked the couple seats almost a week in advance, haha.
I am sure really kiasu. =) typical Singaporean I am.
Half way or three-quarter through the day, I've actually caught up with a deja vu. Who on earth expected that I'll see him right there, just him right there. That glance or two, or a few more, just kept me silent right there... I just didn't want to talk. I just wanted to catch glances, glimpses, and walk off. It was kindof awkward.
I couldn't do much but like that to contain all the other shit I was feeling. Anyway, we texted and msned to sortof clear that air after that, as so not to feel extra awkward again. Sigh, tell me who won't feel weird meeting their own ex partners on the streets?
Zzzz. I hate that feeling. Forget it, I'm getting over it. Anyway, on a heavier note, my ocbc card got deactivated. I'll just go and get it done the coming week then =/
I hope the weekends will be better days, and the weeks ahead to be even better! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment