It's the end of July, time flies... I don't know what else to update on this space other than my outing for the last weekend of the month. I really had kindof fun then, catching up and going for a flea and spammed my expenditure on nail polishes.
I bought like.... 6 bottles. I know that was totally out of proportion, but yeah, I kindof got it at a cheap price ;) <3 lovin' such nice flea markets. There was nothing much there that attracted the eye other than the ever eye-catching typical girly nail polishes. Oh so to discover, I've been trying to get out my comfort zone, and bought a few colours that I'd never imagine myself buying.
Oh, I shall show off my sexy-outstanding-boldly painted blue nails, using the nail lacquer that I bought yesterday at the flea back at Cathay! ~ This is used with OPI DS Magic, by the way.
Basically, we just caught up and walked around, talked and stuff. Now there are some new things in mind that I definitely need to buy (at least by end of this year). But I'm kindof cash-strapped for now. I spent literally 60bucks on nail polishes and 20bucks on lip products yesterday.
So here are some catching up pictures, and then again, we had Blue Mountain Cafe's signature mudpie. Tastes just as good, but sadly, price increased (and no more angel's picture for the big piece); but on a side note, there's the new mojito which tasted really fantastic! :D
Here's Germaine with lavender mojito, &Myself with melony lychee mojito, the ever-fantastic BM signature mudpie, and of course to end the whole outing, a photo of us (at Ion Orchard's toilet, oh how typical girls are). I'm even one oh-so-typical kindof girl =X
I just somehow love the picture as shown above. That was to close the last weekend outing for the month of July, and really we are not sisters. She's my bitch, and I'm just yeah, the girl. XD
P.S Maybe you are right... Due to the lack of meet-ups, seriously I'm not feeling much love and whatnot from you, despite you proclaiming your "missing" and everything else. Perhaps I'll start sparing some initiating and let you take some initiative to talk to me. Honestly.... I just want to see something more. I just am sick & tired of making myself think as if I'm living in a self-delusion.





No comments:
Post a Comment