30 August 2011

fortieth ; happiestadvancedbirthday charmaine (:


HAPPIEST ADVANCED BIRTHDAY CHARMAINE TAN! 
bangbang-girly, girlfriend, daughter, junior, 1920 erhu partner, my scrump (: 

So her advanced birthday gathering happened to be within the long weekend of annual leave that I've taken to enjoy time off from the stress I had back at work.

Anyway, I happened to give her a Hello Kitty swarvoski crystal pen that I didn't get the chance to take a photo of before I gave it to her because I'd already got it wrapped when I bought it back during the recent weekend. But it's really stunning, I really want(ed) to get one for myself as well (but of course I didn't). Nonetheless, I added it on with a little prank of a Hello Kitty double-chocolate mooncake, how cute. (okay, I didn't get to eat it, so I don't know how it tastes like, but it looks nice and adorable)

We didn't get to take any pictures for we had steamboat dinner and that was inconvenient and not-conducive enough to snap pictures and take instaxes. Basically we went through the cooking and the heat for the birthday gathering together with bangbanggirlies and birthdaygirly's friend (:

Nevertheless, we (Regina, Charmaine and myself) took some a set of neoprints to reminisce our little childhood, but Adrienne had to give that a miss because she had to see the doctor and get her medical certificate for "skipping" school that day. Oh well, yes, and then we headed for Regina's place to have a drink and play monopoly. Randomly enough, I suddenly miss playing UNO Stacko and monopoly deal.

On a heavier note, Tuesday's going to be time to pack my room, and Wednesday till Friday will be back to my harsh working reality. I bet $1000 that I'll have loads of emails to archive, read on, follow up, and artworks will be dumped on my desk for me to approve. That health-supplement situation is still waiting for me to follow up, and I think that I'm so lagging behind work right now. Maybe I'd attempt working overtime for the next two days before Friday. We'll see how, but I honestly really don't feel like doing so. Tsk. 

On a lighter note, Friday evening's going to be Adrienne's birthday! I'm so gonna snap pictures, polaroids and digital camera pictures for that night. Please, we need to snap some pictures after a really long time!

P.S I wonder how long we're going to have that cold war. I wonder when you will ever talk to me after that tiff we had on Friday. I'm so disappointed in you. I'm so tired of quarrelling with you. I'm so tired of having to keep bickering, feeling pent-up, upset, unhappy when talking to you was supposedly one of the happier things that I can or should feel when we're apart and self-declaringly missing each other virtually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment