4 September 2011

Hello September!

My first post for the month of September.

So it was happiest birthday to Adrienne on September the Second. &Regina's party will be at the end of this month, oh how excited I am only. Not because I'm going to snatch some limelight from her, but I'm so sure that she's going to die under my grasp.


Anyway, Adrienne's birthday was hell of an awesome and we did some little pranks. You know, I love doing naughty pranks to my girlies. Well, here's a video. Wine-mixing. Something I didn't really do, but yeah, laugh all you want!

On a side note, just to be honest about myself to readers out there, I'm starting to get male-phobia or some sort for who-knows-what reason. I have been turning down many 1-on-1 meetups with my male friends without telling what happened to me (or what's wrong with me) until it's starting to become a reflex. I will only feel comfortable if there are more than two people (without exclusion of myself). I don't care whether it's two males, as long as there will be the "safety net". My only condition is, I'll meet 1-on-1 with males, only given that I trust them wholeheartedly.  

After that whole apology from him (both on MSN and SMS) from what happened last Friday, we just went back on silent, not really surprising at all though. Oh well, whatever. Nothing further. And yes, I'm fully aware that his birthday is coming too. The same day as mine, why will I even forget? 

No comments:

Post a Comment