18 September 2011

doublefour - sinful sweetness of a catchup session (:

'Tis is for Seventeenth September, Saturday.


Just some awesome great company! 

This is going to as long as back into those days when I'm still singing "Forward Katong Convent" every Monday and having sneak meetups with the guys outside school and making them hide at the "love-overhead bridge" and 7-Eleven at Block 57 Marine Terrace (opposite my secondary school).

We've had sinful desserts, xbox, wii, heart-to-heart talk, whatever under the sky. &Yes, I finally went H&M! :D But I so need to go take a look again, and I wanna buy other stuff too, oh my gollygolly; my money is so going to deplete, please. Tsk. *such a failure*


Anyway, here's the sinful desserts! (please see above) These are just some of it only though, the rest you may see it on Facebook, that's if you're my friend there anyway).
Have a good weekend readers! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment