2 November 2011

Hello 11th Month! :D

So it was goodbye October and now is hello November!
&Today is such a fascinating day because it's 2011-1102, you geddit?!
(like the inversion of the number kindof concept ya, if you don't get it, nevermind) 

How great, the month of November didn't start well for I fell sick and had the whole world pissing me off, and in spite of those, I still had to carry on working. I'm not going to name the people who made me almost blew smoke off my chimney (not literally), but nevermind - I believe every day is going to get better, especially that I'm going to go overseas soon, in 3 weeks! That's quite fast! &Yay, I'm so excited, because it's going to be my first remembered trip out of Singapore!!! ^^

Anyway, just for a random note, I've also been so fascinated by this kinder-surprise inspired chocolates, that I wanted to broadcast that I found a perfect Disney prince-princess couple out the three eggs that I've been munching on! So sweet... I wish I'd find my prince charming like that, so mysteriously... How lovely, but fuck, I should seriously stop imagining things.

So, let's just show off the perfect couple toy picture from the eggs that my sister and myself have been eating ^^V It's Cinderella and Prince Charming (though they look kind of weird from the way they're made by the manufacturer; but whatever, they're still lovingly found together in one same box, aawwwww!)


&They're in blue, my favourite colour!
How sweet, then again, bahhh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment