After a whole week of working really hard, here I'm again to keep my little blog alive a little bit.
I've been getting stressed, overloaded and everything else; covering up my other team colleagues' work is kind of driving me up the walls. This is happening so frequently that my other colleagues are getting a little bit worried about I "breaking down" one day.
Just a little random note, I actually enjoy working alone. Because there will be no one pestering me like an alarm clock or a toaster / microwave oven. My manager is like a timer, and sometimes, I admit I cannot even stand her. She's really nice, but overly demanding most of the time, and hence, have the tendency of becoming @.@.
For one, I really hate to wail to the whole world on how hard I work, so only this blog, my colleagues and myself will know how hard I work. =) My family and friends need not know how much or how hard I work at all. I separate personal and working matters very well, so friends out there, please don't misjudge my abilities at work without knowing what I work on and how I do them.
I believe I should let everyone know that if I don't feel like communicating and need my own time, I'll not entertain any calls, messages, texts, instant-messages, whatsapp, and whatever form of communication written or typed to me. I've been doing that ever so often, that I'm really getting used to not talking to anyone at night anymore. In fact, I've been starting to distance myself ever since Mr. N and I broke off, and it's getting further each time.
I believe I should let everyone know that if I don't feel like communicating and need my own time, I'll not entertain any calls, messages, texts, instant-messages, whatsapp, and whatever form of communication written or typed to me. I've been doing that ever so often, that I'm really getting used to not talking to anyone at night anymore. In fact, I've been starting to distance myself ever since Mr. N and I broke off, and it's getting further each time.
If some people hadn't noticed, I've been flying many aeroplanes for parties and random gatherings. I really do hope that my friends out there do understand that I need my own time away from "commotions" as such sometimes. I really need that break alone.
On a side note, I'm still waiting till the 3rd week of November to get out of Singapore for that five days. At least it's better than nothing though. I'll be on a six day leave. Great, I really cannot wait.
On a side note, I'm still waiting till the 3rd week of November to get out of Singapore for that five days. At least it's better than nothing though. I'll be on a six day leave. Great, I really cannot wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment