It seems like I've been losing mood and momentum to pen my feelings down on this blog these days. I really miss typing on wordmentummm. I've to try harder to keep it alive I guess..
But well, here's some news.
My grandmother got hospitalised on the 15th, went into ICU for 1.5 days and then now she's at the normal ward. I don't want to type much depressing stuff about it, like having not cared much and blah, for that will be attempting at gaining sympathy. If you really need to know what happened, just ask me personally. I'll answer whatever I am able to. Nevertheless, I really hope she will be recovering from back at the normal ward tonight. The blow to my mother's really huge now, and I think my second sis is still not aware that she's hospitalised. Well, that's what my mother says, so yeah I wouldn't know.
I've cancelled my flight to Bangkok due to the bad to worse floodings back there. I've taken my long leave but yet still deciding where to go. Probably go to some part of Japan or Hong Kong, or perhaps Aussie, or Korea. We'll see how things go, but still, I hope Bangkok will be okay soon with the flood, heard it's the worst in fifty years. Will definitely pray for casualties and the catastrophic flooding to go down.
Finally, this is the time I'm beginning to dread working at Best World right now. I think everyone definitely has their dreadful times right? Well, having biased treatments because you're young, fresh and new... Having people never welcoming you to the workplace... All the black sheep you're seeing, all the wolves in sheep's clothing. I'm kindof tired. Frankly, I'm considering to leave Best World to go back to studying next Aug and probably try to work in a government job at HSA at the same time, along with my part time degree.
But well, let's see how things go.
No comments:
Post a Comment