I'm back to keep wordmentummm alive with postings ~
&I've been pretty much getting hyped up over the week, because there are so many things that are going to be in plan for this coming week and the next month to come.
Cannot wait! *gleams and jumps*
First, I've got a pay increment from confirmation. Oh, like finally yeah ~ But seriously, workload increases exponentially with a slight increase on salary, actually like by a hundred and fifty. If you really want to know my genuine salary, please check it with me personally all right? But still, my slightly-increased pay doesn't give me the chance to up my expenditure this month.... Because next month will be even more level up. You'll know why as you read on.
Second, my grandmum is gonna get discharged later... Or was she already discharged, I don't recall. Nonetheless, I'm so glad that my prayers have been answered, and that she's recovering through this ordeal. Let's continue gathering some prayers through for her, because as much as she's old right now, she definitely needs the strength to move on through her every day.
Third, there's going to be a couple of public holidays that I'm going to be excited for. Definitely for approaching Deepavali and Hari Raya Haji. Time flies enough, and I'm already there thinking, Christmas is coming to town. Anyway, let's go on with the fourth and final part of the post.
Fourth and finally, I'm going for a holiday! For the first one on an airplane and going to remember. The first time on the plane was when I was one, but I don't really have a recollection of it even happening to me... Anyway, I'll be heading to Japan (actually Tokyo); I actually just remembered some parts were hit by the earthquake and tsunami. But anyway, I'm avoiding Sendai and Honshu, so it sounds.. Better, I assume. Anyway, I will be there for almost a week. Ask me for the exact dates, in case you wanna meet me before I go for my flight and being afraid that you'll miss me. Teeheehee! I'm so thick-skinned, ain't I?
On a heavier note, I'm going to spend a bomb. Guaranteed plus chop. But nevermind -
Anyway, I'm so gonna take truckloads of photographs and buy loads of stuff back to Singapore. I heard it's going to be winter soon when I'm there, so I've gotta prepare up for overly-wrapped individual and whatnot. Okay, I'm like superly excited right now... Now I can't even wait for November to come ^^
Honestly, I so cannot wait for everything to ever happen. But I'm still here, thinking what I'm going to do next year and the times ahead. My plans, my everything. I really wanna study again, but I've no idea how to start everything all over again right from now. My love life? I'm not even prepared to get into one again... I've been so drowned in my previous one that it really totally got me washed away by the love's "tsunami".
P.S What is happening to you, N? I've been seeing you rant, and feeling so down, but have no idea how to come to you and approach on the topic.. After so long, I'm still back here, thinking of you and having thoughts like, "Why did we even fail, when we knew so well, that we were so deeply in love with each other since from the start till the end of the whole relationship process?" *huge sigh*
P.P.S At least my red-friend is here after a two-week delay. Like FINALLY.
No comments:
Post a Comment