My sincerest apologies for going on a hiatus through mid November till the end. Anyway, my month of November ended on quite a bitter-sweet note, I believe. Having a really awesome Japan trip, and when I came back to work yesterday, I had an awesome dressing-down from my manager and assistant manager. Awesome much, not.
23rd - 27th November: I was at Tokyo, Japan, for the very first memorable trip after I believe about ten years. I really felt the excitement there, but sometimes it just bothered me too much that we've to keep walking and my mother just gets a little too over-paranoid and whatnot. Let's not bring it up. Most importantly is that, the trip was awesome!
I shall show a nice picture of my mother and myself, and of course, the wonderful castle at DisneyLand, as well as the falling yellow leaves on the floor of Ueno Park. =)
I miss the wonderful DisneyLand castle at Tokyo. I miss shopping at Harajuku. I miss seeing the falling leaves at Ueno / Yoyogi Park. I miss taking photos like as if I need not worry about the next day. And the best part of my trip, who spends 10,000 JPY on snacks besides me? :)
Nonetheless, now that my trip's over and I'm back to sunny Singapore, I'm getting excited for the Christmas mood that is coming up 24 days from now ~ Who's with me?! :)
P.S Until now, there's still no sound and picture from you.. I figured you didn't only not read my email, but you're "too busy" to even get back to me or even communicate with me. I wonder when there will be the sound and the picture, perhaps it might not even happen. We wanted the meetup since August, now's already December, boy. Are you not keeping to your word?
No comments:
Post a Comment