11 December 2011

Where do we go from here?

Actually, everything in my personal life have been on a standstill ever since eons ago. This is also why I haven't been blogging as much as before, because of the major lack of updates.

I have finally seen and felt the serenity of having the silence at home all to yourself, and it's indeed calming to the nerves. I've been rushing through so much during the weekdays, and it does help to get some relaxation at home. However, it seems like I'm going out more often than usual during the weekdays, which I'm quite disliking it very much.

Just adding the fuel to the fire, it seems like I'm going to work through the whole month of giving-December, and not apply for any leaves. My team's killing me by applying a week's leave, two weeks of leave etc. Now I'm left with almost no chance of applying leave. Terrible people. 

On a lighter note, this might be the only wonderful highlight for the week:


I met Germaine (the bitch) just yesterday and this was apparently the only photo we took because we spent our whole time eating and talking and shopping until we lost the moments to camwhore like crazy bitches with my PENbaby.

On a random note, I actually think we both look good here ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment