Having two really great birthday gatherings, catching up with good friends and celebrating it together with them on my treat, I feel good despite having a big hole burnt in my pocket.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ME! (:
I'M FINALLY TWENTY-TWO!
13th January was one I've had with the bitch, Shawn and Chris. Let us see some pictures while some words can assist in the talking (and elaboration) about the event.
I've had Astons Specialists from Changi Airport Terminal 1. It's been some time since I've last had it, and amazingly, it still tastes the same as when I had it last June when Cordelia (my ex colleague's resignation lunch). Great, and I've got an oreo mousse cake from Polar and it tasted good, but cannot beat the kitkat cake from there.
Here are the people who made their presence known for the birthday gathering for my advanced birthday (: Thank you so much to Shawn, Chris (aka Yok Cheong) and Germaine ~ Each and every of your presence has been so good and now am feeling thankful for the first ever memorable video that I've got from the three of you. Really touched, and appreciated it loads :')
The second round; I totally got sabotaged once more, and got really wet by balloon bombs and back slightly hurting for moments by the good quality balloons from Daiso (lol, so lame). Here are some scenes that I got badly wet from those dangerous yellow balloon bombs that they made for me.
So here's something. I got really wet (as seen above), and someone was just saying "luckily I didn't zao geng". I'm wondering why he even said that. Does the dress I'm wearing look like it'll happen especially that I was drenched in a black bodycon dress? It'll hug me even more, right?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Thankfully, my dad fetched me home after the whole thing and I literally crashed onto bed soon after that. *GRINS* I've had the best sleep ever for that night. =D
___________________
14th January (also the actual day of my birthday^^) was one I've had the favourite girl-group, bangbanggirls, and two males that I've close friendship ties with for at least five years right now.. Let us, again, see some pictures that can assist to make some event-visualisation.
I've had Black Angus Steakhouse at Orchard Parade Hotel, and it really tasted totally awesome, though the price was a little on the high. But I'll definitely go there again (if I ever have the money in the first place). Bradby bought for me an awesome Blackforest cake from Canele, a cake shop that I've deemed one of my favourites. It had tiramisu mixed with blackforest and fused with liqueur, which made it taste so awesome :)
Their companionship was awesome max, and thanks to Regina who came despite having a slight fever and whatnot. I do really appreciate everything, that every single one of you did. Thanks for the pressies, and the friendship especially, and your presence for my actual birthday gathering. =')
We went for a little drinking at the Alley Bar, it's been ages since I last went there, and kindof got reminded of my mates. The dares we did there, and the little truths, whatnot. Basically we just drank there and enjoyed the deejay house music there. Awesome much, it definitely got better from the time I last went there.
Drinking has been much awesome to drown a lot of things I've once had in my mind, and sooner or later, I'm starting to think it will be a great way to relieve off all the painful thoughts I've of everything in my own personal life which not many know of.
Nonetheless, I've had an awesome birthday through two days out of three, where the third day was spent slacking off at home with my bed and pillows and stuff toys.
Love everything through every day :)
On a random note, I've got a mysterious birthday card from Mr. Blue Roses. Not that I'm really happy, but if you ever read this blog, thanks for the card. It's really appreciated.
I definitely miss you much more than I love you right now, not because I've felt that you're not the best or realise that you're not good enough, but it's just that I've lost that connection of having you nearby me as compared to the last time. I'm really losing this bond, and it hurts me to feel that it's loosening, more than ever, with every passing day ever since the start of the year twenty-twelve.




No comments:
Post a Comment