25 April 2012

My mind's getting scanned.


I'm going to make a short post to end things for April in this blog, or rather I think so. I'm not too sure whether I'll make any further updates for April actually. Maybe for the bird park trip with Meilleurs Amis on the twenty-eighth. I've been so packed this month, that I almost couldn't find this time to post other than making some little updates to liven this blog up :)

I'll do the blogger's backward way: Later to earlier.

Just yesterday, I finally went for my first review with the neurologist. To my surprise, I didn't need to take any CT or MRI scans as I've taken them all when I first got warded back in 19th Feb. My scans were good..... and just when I thought those were the end, I still have to go for an EEG scan for my brain waves to further determine the cause of my seizure.

As much as I really hope nothing goes wrong, but I'm having a bad feeling. I couldn't sleep well for the last couple of nights, keep hearing weird / loud noises, having a series of dreams / nightmares through the nights, and waking up at every three-hourly periods during my sleep.

I still have two other reviews to follow up next. I'll need your prayers through these two days, that my scan and review will go well. Wish me some luck! :)

On the nineteenth, Best World International had finally shifted to Tai Seng Street (through inhaling all the paint, hearing all the drills, cleaning all the dust, and unpacking all the boxes). Honestly, it's actually quite wonderful there at Tai Seng. It's nearer to home now as compared to Changi North, but unfortunately, the traffic is still as bad as ever, or so I think.

Anyhow, here's a view of the sky nearby where I'm seated. Finally I can see some window viewing from where I sit. This is utter happiness; but Uncle Johnny has the best view of the sky and greenery at the fourth floor, he's the person who's waving in my camera shot by the way.


On the downside, there's a cctv right towards my direction now, hence becoming riskier for me at Best World compared to last time. I better stop logging into MSN through my computer during working hours (if I can ever control myself) in order to save battery on my mobile.

Well, here are some dates I'll need to count down for this week and the next:

28th April (Saturday): Jurong Bird Park with Meilleurs Amis. =)
1st May (Tuesday): Labour Day (hoho)
2nd May (Wednesday): EEG scan for my brain at TTSH NNI
3rd May (Thursday): Review for EEG scan at TTSH NNI

Here's one I'm still contemplating:

7th / 8th May - 12th May: Family ladies' trip to Seoul, South Korea

I'm seriously still thinking whether I should go for the above-mentioned. As much as I want that relaxation to rest (my brain) and have a getaway, my cash's depleting and I'm kind of having the guilt on taking so many leaves at one go within the first half of May.

On a lighter note, I just an extra day of credit leave for Vesak Day next Saturday! Yippeeeeeee ~

You know what, we'll see how it goes, for everything at least. At the end, the blog post isn't a short one after all. It seems long right now. @___________@

No comments:

Post a Comment