Finally a first post for April; Happy Good Friday everyone! Bet today's gonna be the greatest celebration in memory of Jesus Christ being crucified on the cross for our sins, even though he never knew us personally. In God we praise nonetheless, Amen! He's always so wonderful, beautiful, loving, accepting, forgiving... The list can never stop when thinking about His Goodness.
I've had some wonderful heartfelt touches and wrenches through the end of March, in which really, I think I'll post that another time. I've done so in my tumblr, indirectly though. You can try your luck in finding it; nonetheless, my wonderful living tumblr (:
On a random note, no one fooled me. Maybe someone tried to, but really, it just failed. Why would someone who's taken and so deep in love with another woman like me right? Shawn ought to find another April Fool's joke to fool me. Oh, though it's belated, I think I shall prank some people before this month ends, just for the fun and joy at laughing at people's reactions and the aftermath.
True enough, it's finally a crazy week over for me. I'm really relieved about it though.. Doing workflows, procedures, quality control re-testing, emailing, checking artwork labels like free, assisting in product registration in other regions. That's about what I do every day.
Anyway, through this crazy week, I've gone out with Germaine bitch to buy truckloads of stuff (unexpectedly) at Tampines after a long time of not having huge shopping (hardly anywhere) after my non-epiletic seizure (which was recently this February).
Through that, I've bought two maxi dresses (for the first time ever), one belt, one pair of shoes and two dust caps. All were awesome, even though we did decide to go budget on food, but apparently, we went the "typical girl" route to splurge like free ~ Thanks to this, I only have fifty or fifty-five cents left in my wallet. What's the difference, but still, power enough.
Anyway, here were some pictures just before we head home, with random lipstick touchup candids, and a great shot of us, of course =)
Till then, see you in the next post. I think I'll post up my plans for April to keep myself in track. I think I'm going to get myself packed soon, exciting enough! ^^
P.S My company's gonna shift its office location... in 13 days from now, slightly less than two weeks. I'm getting excited!
P.P.S You always mattered, it's just that I've decided to go all numb and pretend nothing did. I was really warmed by that smile you gave to me on MSN last night, and you always knowing that I'm nice towards you, especially after going through a crazy working week. Thanks Mr N. =)



No comments:
Post a Comment