It's quite a challenging start of May for me.
Everything can come to you when you least expect it. Health is not any better. An illness can come to you, when you least expect it. At the moment, I'm still striving hard to accepting what I had right from the doctor's plate at the table during the review on Thursday morning.
But anyhow, the vicious cycle of human life when meeting with an adversity, is,
"Rejection -> Absorb information -> Consideration / Reflection -> Acceptance"
I guess I'm still at the "Consideration / Reflection" part of the cycle. You know, as healthy as I used to think myself as, rarely falling sick and such, who knew I'd have such a problem right up my head.
On a heavier note, I'm heading for another scan on the first Tuesday when I come back from my trip to Korea with my family, with another review at the end of this month. Anyhow, it's going to be a challenge with many climaxes through this month.
But right at this moment, I'll definitely need His grace, His strength, His courage, His guidance to move on through this hard time. I really need them all to overcome the odds of taking "control" medication for life.
I'm sure not desiring the purple medication. As great as it prevents whatever I'm having right now, I'm sure not to desire the side effects over time.
I'm heading for a holiday soon, and honestly, I don't know how this is going to be after knowing of my condition. But I'm going to try defying gravity and not gonna let it pull me down :)
No comments:
Post a Comment