Hope goes a long way toward keeping someone alive.
14 May 2012
안녕하세요 Seoul. ♥
This is generally quite belated. And again, I'm amending the dates for my own memory purposes, because I've too much to update this time round.
I think most will have known that I've gone to Seoul, South Korea, for a holiday with my mother and two other siblings. =) Generally, I must say Seoul looks like Japan. The resemblance of building structures, the concept, the metro trains, are uncanny. There's no denying about that.
My sisters were so cute on how they were overly excited for the trip. But honestly, I wasn't really an enthusiast for this trip until later. I shall leave that daunting part out for this post.
True enough, I don't know whether it was any great time that we women got to catch bonding time (because it sure didn't feel like it to me). But Gabby managed to learn the joy of shopping (after ages), and have mentioned Seoul is indeed different. Seoul has cheap stuff that are bargainable for most, Lotte World (cannot forget the hot air balloon ride we took), Korean food readily available everywhere at reasonable prices and the list goes on.
Well, let some pictures do the talking. =)
I especially like the Teddy Museum at N Seoul Tower though. The cute adorable bears and the tall tower. I didn't get to observe the tower though. That was such a bad miss. Hmmmm, I'm sure gonna go there again if I ever touch down to Korea, and not forgetting the palaces. I feel so guilty for not visiting my colleague whose office is nearby the area :(
Anyone keen to go for the next Korea trip with me?!!!
Anyway, if you really want my honest opinion of where I prefer (between Tokyo and Seoul), I'll honestly be really at a dilemma. Because there are so many pros and cons for both countries, I don't know which will weigh heavier at advantage or disadvantage. Both are really awesome countries, and I still will want to travel much much more.
But anywhere in Seoul or Tokyo has better weather than Singapore, trust me. Why must Singapore be at the Equator where there are no four seasons?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment