30 July 2012

The first update at the office.


Since I haven't been updating much in this space, maybe I shall make a short one now whilst being in the office. All the bosses / managers / required assistant managers are in the regional meeting today, and the office premises actually feel kind of empty (besides the "Board Room", which is where the meeting is held).

Strangely enough, I have been getting close and "chummy" (not in that sense) to one of a relatively-new female colleague in the office. True enough, that somehow brightens up my days to find someone I can particularly get close to (though still not as much). It's really hard to find people in the office that you can laugh with, talk anything to, and confiding like a friend. Many a time, my mother always says, "Treat your manager like your friend."; but honestly, I really cannot do it. Especially after she causing my second fits attack (which I think is the worst to date, as it rendered me unable to walk temporarily, and completely numb on my right side, and still haunts me until today). 

Now thinking about it.... I honestly don't mind getting fired, with the inevitable exception that I will have a bad impression on this whole company. (which I somewhat already have) But that's besides the point I guess. On a heavier note, I just missed the opportunity of a perfumery job at the east side, which is something I desire, because of my current unstable epilepsy condition. Well, health is wealth, right?

The appointment at the doctor's was good, and finally I'm going to have the change of medication! This is, certainly, to get rid of the (really really) undesirable side-effects that Epilim causes. I hope it will be goodbye to weight gain (hair loss and especially tremors) soon, but it doesn't seem like it. Psst, that is because when I tried my favourite black dress, I felt so fitted up despite wearing a padless undergarment.

Anyhow, I'm just waiting for the day that I can throw Epilim into the dustbin.

On a side note, it seems like I'm going to have a packed August with all the parties and gatherings (and looking forward to anticipate the public holidays)! =) <3  

Till then, if I don't make other updated posts, hope everyone's had a Joyful July! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment