Today, earlier at work -
It was fits attack number three.
Perhaps it was because of all the friendship stress that I've been going through. I personally don't see the point of keeping some who reject me at my lowest point in life where again, I'm back to going through the cycle of rejection of my possibly-worsening of my epilepsy condition.
Perhaps it has been because of the lack of good quality sleep every day. I have never had a good sleep, not ever since the second attack. Actually, I never had it since who knows when.
Everyone's telling me off as if I'm such a bad person. I know I haven't been very good to some, if not most, but I don't feel good doing them too. I'm not feeling the greatest either. I've been trying to get myself through to become a stronger person, why can't anyone give me that time?
I really just need some silent acceptance. I really just need the silent support. But no one gives me that. At least from the friends that I'm having. This is also the reason why I prefer to coop myself at home, because no one gives this...... comfort of being myself anymore, at least for now.
However, if people can't take the waiting and temporary acceptance -- Go ahead, and shun away from me. The truest friends will go through the trials and tribulations, the thickest and the thinnest, the hurt and the pleasure with me when I really need them with me at this very moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment