I've had quite a long weekend last week, and majority were spent on going out and a portion of medical appointment of course. Certainly, during this week alone, there are some ups and downs.
13th Sept: I went back to TTSH for the medical appointment, and met the Neurologist. Probably I may not like to list my condition here, but it ain't getting better. The only thing I can type right here is that I've got an increase in dosage, and it's making me yawn every fifteen minutes to half an hour to date (only in the day). The morning medication is making me drowsy.
On a heavier note, I even got my last and worst resort to being able to sleep through the night. It's none other than the SP (if you know what it stands for).
I don't know whether God's testing my endurance or whichever, but this isn't a very good test, because I think it's making me lose faith each time. People mock at me because of myself getting monthly relapse, or maybe I'm thinking too much, I wouldn't know. I'm clouded with inferiority complex at the moment. To be honest, it seems that my prayers never got through at all. That's why I backslided. From my o's, to my poly's final exams, to now.
To be honest, I know I'm not alone, but seriously... I think I'll need to pick myself up even more and need more encouragement.
14th Sept: It was his birthday, and well, he didn't seem very happy that he received my wish at all. Honestly, I'm so tired of the antics and he's the hardest that I can become friends with after the breakup. I haven't met such an encounter. I mean I understand the difficulty since this is his first, but it has been three years. Well, the pot calling the kettle black. I, myself, never knew the memories (with him) will take so long to fade away; perhaps it's because we've been in that on-off relationship thingy for quite some time that I'm kind of not used to the fact that it has already ended late last year / early this year.
Anyway, I've been going out with the fiancee aka bitch aka Germaine for those two days for a cheering up. Certainly, it did make me better, but knowing myself, I'll bounce back to deep thoughts once I'm alone in the room at the late night and whatever. I managed to avoid taking the SP during those two days. I even put the eyeliner for a random outing for the first time ever. I don't know whether I look good though, but you can see the picture of her and myself. =)
15th Sept: It was Chris' twenty-fifth birthday at The Smokehouse. To be honest, it was a great catchup with the Chingu (okay that's the new clique name, somehow it sounds weird). Anyway, the place was so ulu and I had to rush through buying a cake and going there to end up being the earliest (thinking that Chris was actually at Nex and not at the actual restaurant) -.-
The food was honestly not as palatable as I thought, at least for mine in that case. I mean the food is above average, but not spectacular. But oh well, their truffle fries and apple mojito were good though. Okay, I need to seriously remind myself not to drink alcohol. It's just so tempting to drink. It's not that my endurance is low, it's just that I can't drink because of my condition.
Here's a group photo of us who attended the gathering (:
&Of course, we especially bought a chocolate mousse-pistacho cake for him (of course, it's my choice), and some opinions. Thanks Simon and Shawn for the opinions (and I bought the awesome cake). Here's the picture of the awesome cake with the 25 candles! How lovely (I think I'm good at taking shots of cakes somehow, okay maybe more of close-ups)
16th Sept: I apparently went for retail therapy and taxed my mother to buy two pairs of black kitten-heeled shoes. Oops. =X [Retail therapy is great when you're really down and out]
Anyway, for today (on a heavier note of course), thanks to the new shoes, I had a really bad fall at the coffee shop. I guess the kitten heel got caught with the big ribbon. I'm still wondering whether anyone saw my undies due to my short skirt, and erm yeah. I'm not elaborating.
__________________________________________________________
Note to self:
"It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life.
Where you stumble, there lies your treasure.
- Joseph Campbell"


No comments:
Post a Comment