28 January 2013

A very belated birthday.

After a year, the sec school friends and I finally met! (Okay, it's actually just a couple of months, but c'mon, 2012 sounds so last year!)

At last, we used our three-hour karaoke coupons at k-suites on the last weekend before it expires. True enough, we are last minute birds, and the comfort there was top-notch! I wish we could always "k" there, but the price will make a great burn in the pocket if you sing for the hours.

Thinking about it, interestingly, I only so karaoke with this same clique, who are none other than with daphne and crystal, the katong convent group, but I still don't know why.

Anyway, thanks dearest Daphne girlfriend for your handmade gifts and I'm glad that you've loved your forever21 gift voucher that I'd given you last year :)

Here is the picture of the handmade accessories that I'd received earlier today:


:) teeheehee

No comments:

Post a Comment