14 January 2013

Twenty-Three: Two-Oh-One-Three

Since I've passed my birthday (and I'm putting the date on, just for my own memory), I shall make my birthday post very short. Great, this year's birthday was actually one of the boring ones.. Or rather, actually, as I grow older, I somehow feel like birthdays are getting to be more boring.

I bet you must be thinking, "How can that be?! It's the day you're born!" True enough, it's the day I was born.. but I don't know. Maybe it's just me. There's not much fun left. 

Well, I'm not going to sound pessimistic, hence let me post some snapshots that were taken during my birthday at Mad for Garlic Clarke Quay :) 


This is what I'd had for dinner, it's some steak. I'd had already forgotten its name, but it tasted good. I'm kind of lazy to post up the appetisers and sides, so here's just my share :) 


Thanks to the little brother Bradley for the cake-surprise though you couldn't make it. It did feel kind of weird without your presence around though, as you're always there on my every birthday gathering. Well, things crop up. 


Last but not least, here's a photo montage I'd had created with those I'd taken with the girls. I believe I had a great time, but hmm... Could be better, I think? (That's if I could drink alcohol, and/or we had more time.. Regina just had to go home and "sleep" to get ready for work the next day, zzzz)

On the actual day, guess what? I JUST SLEPT ~ 

These days, there's this "Regina-dislikes-Bradley" thingy going on. Actually, even though we're close, I'm kind of not getting her anymore. I don't know whether her African boyfriend is corrupting her mind to distance from her good friends, or it's that she's just jealous because he did something so thoughtful for me despite not turning up, and most probably her own boyfriend will never do such a thing. 

Till date, I still don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment