Just when I thought I was getting much better...
My brain had decided to break down into a relapse for eustress, over-exertion, mental blocks and lack of quality sleep that I'd had for almost the past two months from handling my company's Hong Kong market.
However, on a mixed note, I've got my productivity bonus for 2012. Though the money is "not-bad", but the percentage of productivity somewhat puts me off. But I know this year will be much better, and will really want to see how much I fare next year. Hope I'll get above 75%.
The thought of resigning from the company is starting to fade, right at this very moment. Now that I've made quite a number of good friends, local and overseas, that care about my welfare. I'm wondering how I'm going to continue having this in my agenda.
I really want to study, but it needs money. And I'm now expected to pay the fees myself (which makes it worse), so I think it's going to be time to start saving, from next year onwards.
_______________________________________________________________________________
Just some little scribbles:
I have been talking to the Hong Kong colleague (on Microsoft Lync, email and phone) so often that it seems like he's going to be harder to get over. Another point is that the colleagues have been starting to ask me about the relationship between him and myself. Frankly, the only things I can say are that "he's too old for me" or "he's too far away", which honestly pains me. Instead, I have managed to say that we're "colleagues and friends with a good working relationship".
I seriously wonder how this tingly feeling of an infatuation is going to fade when we have been liaising with each other so often and it will be on till the end of this month or even longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment