I've had an extremely eventful for the last two weeks of July that I didn't even find the time to blog at all. Anyway, just for little highlights of what happened while I was away from this blog:
20th to 23rd July: My virgin trip to Bangkok
This is one I'd not like to elaborate much. But the only thing I can say is that I'd bought truckloads of clothes and other stuff, though not as much things as expected. &The worst part is definitely the luggage being stuck at the taxi boot for the first day and the last one being a two-hour flight delay back to Singapore.
Anyway, on the heavier note of it all, there are quite a number of downs that happened through the trip. But of course, I'm not going to be a sore person to reveal it here. But that's only because my dad has been saying, "Honour your parents and family, even though they're wrong."
26th July: The Addams' Family Musical Comedy
Well, this was totally an awesome one indeed. People supposedly say it's creepy, but I actually beg to differ. Maybe because it was supposed to be a musical comedy right?
Anyway, here's my tickets to the musical (:
And of course, here was my musical buddy, Regina, and myself (:
But on a random note, I somehow think her dress was a tad too bright for the Addams' Family concert, as they're "supposedly" freaky, creepy and dark. *mouth sealed*
Yes, there's something I'd want to show off too, they even have their own desserts for the event!
How cute ~
31st July: Phantom of the Opera Musical
This was something that I'd found good, or rather, very good, at first. But until.... I'd found out some little cock-ups from other friends who watched the performance and whatnot, I'd got a tad disappointed about it. Especially that for my side, the ending got cut off. The singing was good... But the setting is almost to the failing mark.
Anyway... Here are the tickets for the concert (:
And here is a "blurred" picture of us after the performance. I actually now think I look super minute. SHORTIE ME. :(
There is a better picture, which was taken professionally. But it has yet to be scanned and uploaded by Charmaine (right). I'll definitely add it here when I've the time and chance to.
Till then, (:
P.S Even though I've been telling myself to get over this "dream" or "fantasy", but it has indeed been a month since *'s been in my mind. I know this person is someone that can never be in my life permanently, or whichever the sort. But still... I can't get him out of my head. That boyish-geeky, very-fair-skinned, who wears a white-with-a-tad-of-blue shirt and young-looking individual who is in his mid-thirties, or so I think. Now that he's in Singapore, but I can do nothing, but to be professional, which I'm lucky that I am able to.





No comments:
Post a Comment