Friday the Thirteenth passed.
Saturday the Fourteenth passed.
Sunday the Fifteenth passed.
I was told that R and her boyfriend had ended things for good after 4.25 years due to differences and conflicting issues. When she first broke the news to me (I'd just woken up from my nap back then), I raised my voice in surprise and said,
"NO JOKE?!!!"
And well. It wasn't. But she seems better now, though still healing. I hope she doesn't do foolish things along the way as I'd put across to her. We all know she's twenty-three, not thirteen anymore. Well that was the main highlight for last week.
____
Monday the Sixteenth passed.
Tuesday the Seventeenth passed.
Wednesday the Eighteenth passed.
For the start of this week, my company had decided on providing a wide spread of food to celebrate the arrival of Mid-Autumn Festival. The better part of it this time round is that they had hired a "on-the-spot" Roti Prata man to make some for us.
Just on a random note, chocolate & banana roti prata does taste good, despite it sounding like something you'd eat for ice-cream or a drink for milkshake. But no, the milky sweetness of chocolate, mixed with the soft chewy banana slices and the piping hot and crispy prata, that was totally the bomb. So orgasmic!
Now thinking and typing about it, I feel like having one. And of course, with an awesome warm cup of teh tarik :)
______
Thursday the Nineteenth passed.
Friday the Twentieth passed.
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to all on the Nineteenth (: & great for the countries who had public holidays on that day and after that, i.e. Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan. How lucky. But that is because they see the Lunar Calendar very closely, but Singapore does not practise that.
Well, I was green with envy for them, wanting a holiday as well, until I fell sick with fever & flu. Not very great, but well, my wish was granted. Medical leave for me. "Happy" holiday (with a long weekend ahead for me).
_____
Saturday the Twenty-First is going to pass.
Sunday the Twenty-Second has yet to come.
I'm still sick. I need to recover by Tuesday for a colleague's wedding dinner.
Please let me have a speedy recovery ~
No comments:
Post a Comment