One of my colleagues got married this week (24th September, Tuesday), and had invited a couple of us to enjoy the great event at Conrad Centennial Hotel despite not knowing us very well.
I'm truly very grateful, and am very sorry but I don't have the picture of the bride in her beautiful gown.
But anyway, here's a picture of the girls who went for the dinner (:
The dessert was the best there, trust me. I'm so going to get married here next time too, that's if I ever do.
I want some more Lemongrass Jelly with Aloe Vera, Mango Slices and Strawberry :(
______________________________________________________________
Another one, my girlfriend just celebrated her birthday with us (the bang bang girls) on the first weekend of this week (28th September, Saturday) and it was a gathering at Au Chocolat, Marina Bay Sands. It seems like it has become her new favourite restaurant after I introducing it to her.
I'm also very grateful that she had given us a treat to such wonderful food with some wonderful company and great talk. Here's a picture with the bang bang girlies (:
The blueberry and jasmine macaroon... I'm missing it. Too bad I didn't have a picture, but the only thing I can say is, I'm so not going to have chocolate desserts or anything related to it for a long while. I'm kind of getting sick and tired of it for now.
It seems like a great ending to September (: In case I don't blog further, till then,
I'll see you soon, October. Hope you'll love me deep deep!
_________________________________________________________________
I have been saying, "don't fall in love or get into an infatuation with anyone else after the last breakup.", since 2009. But here I am, I'm back in a pool of infatuation where I have yet to get out from. The worst part is that I know quite well that it will not happen.
But I will get over it, and I must.
I told myself I'll never fall for someone who's not a Christian, nor someone who's at least ten years older than me, nor someone who is Chinese-inclined and cannot speak English well. But true enough, the one I've been thinking of for the past two months, are all in the "never" categories that I'd just listed.
Maybe that's why people always say, "Never say never."
Because the more "never(s)" you say, the more they will happen.

No comments:
Post a Comment