Even though it has been a week and a half since the upsetting and tearful issue has passed, but really... this would do as a great question of thought:
Do people at work really have to play nasty by pulling my heartstrings so hard that it inflicts this almost-unbearable pain that it totally ruined my work momentum for a whole week and causing an emotional breakdown?I know I'm someone who's generally easy-going, sociable, patient and nice to everyone in the office where possible. But I didn't think this advantage taking is even needed.
This is because, in all honesty, I don't think fancying someone in the office being a crime, nor do I think bringing up a particular colleague, when necessary, being a crime either.
Nor do I think having an infatuation on a male party after a four-years-ago broken relationship being a crime.
But all in all, I didn't need the assumption that all the hard work that I've done and pushed on for that particular overseas market being nothing more than excuses to create chances of communication with that male colleague.
Because I work to excel, not to increase interest in my personal life.
For the pointer, I actually do not intend to voice out my confession to this male colleague until my feelings of being deeply infatuated fade away, or when I tender my resignation, whichever is earlier.
No comments:
Post a Comment