(Please note that the date of this blog post is changed)
The only heartbreaking issue that I'd like to pen down for the end of last month is,
My good friend of twelve going thirteen years just brought me disappointment, and I cannot describe how this feeling had been overwhelming my emotions.
I wonder whether it's normal of people to tell their other friends (within the same clique) different twists to a particular "cooked up" situation and making mixed-up conclusions to it as well.
Or is it just this girl who's trying to screw the mini friendships within the clique?
But I'm going to be the greater person to show her ignorance, and will be the smarter person to act blur and pretend I'd not discovered anything. I only think this is the better option because no matter the number of years I'd known her, she will never listen to the advice I give.
I believe distancing away does good enough in putting the message across.
On a side note, I'm betting that she's not even aware of all the bad she'd done to impact myself and the others within the clique. And worse is, I'm not even counting on the number of bad doings she'd done to me back years ago while we're in school.
Well, it doesn't matter. I'll get over it, but I'll definitely be higher on my guard against her.
No comments:
Post a Comment