12 December 2013

falling back to square one

Through this week and the one before, it just made the fact that I'd fallen sick for half of the month of jolly.  

The beginning of December is another big disappointment for the year. I've had two sudden breakthrough relapses within a week, and all I could do were to eat, sleep and cry for almost the whole of the second one.

I'd gone to see the doctor on the date that I'd "penned" down on, and the news sure weren't comforting; instead of getting better, I'd just got worse, and I'm now almost close to getting back to square one.

Nevertheless, I'm glad for having great and wonderful colleagues at Best World International who showered their love and concern for me when I had the relapses and went on medical leave.

At this moment, I really don't know how to fully thank them enough.

And even you. Even though you're far away from sunny Singapore, but you still surprisingly took the initiative and dropped a whatsapp message while myself being on medical leave and virtually assuring my well-being upon my sickly return on 11th Dec. 

Thank you so much, M; I really appreciate your care and concern. 

感謝你, 德南先生. 我真的對你的關心感到十分感激. 

No comments:

Post a Comment