But true enough...
I'd had a terrible medical assessment:
- My doctor told me that my medication dosage of Lamicital had reached the limit and it's still not working in making me feel better. It once got better for almost a year, but it suddenly fell back.
- From point one, so I'd changed my medication to something stronger. But for this, I need to undergo a blood test (I'm really scared of needles going through my skin for some reason) to test the function of my liver (or something like that).
- I believe I've been having breakthrough seizures quite frequently. Three in December, and just the recent one in beginning February. (A breakthrough seizure commonly occurs to me just before I reach the start of my menstrual cycle -- it''s basically like a drastic drop in hormone level).
From the above-mentioned, it's very apparent that my condition has worsened; admittedly, I really felt discouraged and dejected when I'd heard about it.
Well, as the vicious cycle always goes:
Hearing the bad news --> Rejection --> Consideration / Reflection --> Acceptance --> Letting go
Somehow, it always works in this cycle (I don't believe it does not apply to people around me). Sometimes, I wish I could reject the news forever, and pretend that nothing happened.
But we all know well enough that life moves on.
All I can say is... I need God's healing hands... I need a miracle... I need encouragement... I need some prayers... I need some good luck...
No comments:
Post a Comment