OMG, IT HAD NEVER HIT THE THIRD WEEK OF BIRTHDAY CELEBRATING MEALS UNTIL THIS YEAR.
On a random note, I'm suddenly typing so much on my personal laptop (at home) that it amazes me. The only times that I type this much, or more, is on my office's computer, for all whatever I need, are in it. To be honest, I'm almost running out of inspiration and ideas to how I can twist and type this into something readable, because the things I'd thought of are all in fragments, like parts of torn paper.
I ought to dig some the leftover thoughts to make this last birthday post. So here goes:
24th January: Pigging Out Part Three -- Celebration with Regina & Charmaine @ Foster's Steakhouse & 2AM Dessert Bar, both at Holland Village
Another Friday to celebrate with the girls. This round is where Regina comes along, because she was all in wonder of when I'm going to ever celebrate my birthday with her. And of course, she needs to pass my gift too right? (laughs out loud). Anyway, once again, I'd given myself another half-day breather (at the last minute), this is actually because I've two outings in a row (and as my worrier daddy will tell me not to overly exert myself).
After a long time, I'd brought myself to Holland Village. The last time I'd ever went there was during my days in the polytechnic, because it was so near from back there. But well, we had gone to the steakhouse that people have been raving about. I have to say their lobster bisque is good, but their creme brulee is like the best I've ever tasted. The main course is hmm, I'd mixed reviews about it.
But well, here's some pictures:
Fillet Mignion & Creme Brulee (missed out the lobster bisque)
Later after that, we'd went to the all-also-raved-about 2AM Dessert Bar. It was indeed simplistic, classy. The desserts were all unique. I had the Kayamabe H2O, containing some special type of chocolate and evian water. It tasted so different in my mouth, the chocolate melts in your mouth, though a bit drying, but there was lemon sorbet along with it, which totally refreshes it. Great enough?
Here's the dessert:
Well, all in all, I'm thankful that Regina had taken the effort to "spend the later part of the night" out with me despite having an early work shift the next day. And of course, here's her gift. It's so cute that I'd actually wanted to show off to my hellokitty ranting machine, but I didn't anyway.
(edited) Here's a group picture of us who celebrated birthday for me (:
25th January: Pigging Out Part Four -- Celebration with Joanne at Ichiban Boshi, Takashimaya Shopping Centre
Finally, after quite a long hospital stay for my dear bestfriendforever (bff) Joanne, as something cropped up, we finally headed out together for Japanese food feast of a birthday celebration. The most unexpected part was that it was actually on her treat. But in case, if you're wondering why you always hear me eating Japanese food, here I answer you, that's because I love Japanese food and it's my favourite cuisine.
Here's some pictures of the yummy food we had:
Fried Foie Gras + Salmon Roe with Cha Soba & Scallop Mentai (:
(we also had sashimi, but didn't take picture because i always eat sashimi and already have pictures of it on other occasions)
If you didn't know, she's also the one who has been trying to talk me through rededicating myself to God after the longest time because of my trauma back with my ex boyfriend. And indeed, I'm still trying; sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. Currently, I have too many fears that I'm still partially holding myself back.
But anyway, she knows me well that I needed some healing, so here's her blessed gift for me. Christmas & Birthday all together. Now I owe her a gift. Reminder to self: Bring the gift for Joanne. ;)
(edited) Here's the picture of the sweet blessed girl who celebrated with me on that day itself (:
Thank you for trying to make me rededicate back to Jesus Christ, our God; Thank you for hearing my rants about my crush on 老顽童 and the whole load of others which I almost cannot count. Don't worry, you know I'll be there when you need. I love you, and we know our friendship will ever strengthen (:
MOST IMPORTANT: I APPRECIATE * THREE


No comments:
Post a Comment