Let me tell you that this date has been changed for memory tracking.
But let me mark some things that happened to me for the last part of December:
1. I had met the 老顽童 when he was in Singapore for 20th December. For this day, I really have to thank him for the short-conversation and concern that he'd expressed just a week before I went for Bangkok. I really appreciate it.
2. I'd had accepted the new job scope offer that my boss had requested. Actually, to be honest, I didn't really know why I did back then. Maybe it was just to suppress the self-reproach that I cannot fulfil my 2014 wish to study business in a private university. And I'm still upset.
3. I had got my appraisal, and did quite well, definitely much better than 2012. Well, my boss told me she'd adjust my salary and recommend me for promotion. But let's hope both will get through. I know the increment will, but the promotion, I don't really believe. Somehow I cannot trust my boss that well. If you readers know, I cannot really get along as well with my boss, so... it's hard to trust.
4. The company had the best Christmas Eve party (ever). They really can bring up the atmosphere. We had Christmas Tree mascots (once again, but previous year was the Santa Claus), and of course, the previous year's idea still stood and the one with the balloon-boobs have won the first prize once again. But I think it's more of because he's the country manager for South East Asia. =X Oh well. Fame does wonders in working world as well.
5. I'd went for Christmas dinners with two groups, namely with the bitch (Germaine) and the bang bang girls. I really love gatherings and pigging out dinners during special occasions. But I think the bang bang girls are sortof breaking up soon. I'll talk about that in another post when I've the time to express my own emotions or whatever the sort.
6. I'd gone to Bangkok for the second time in the same year. But this trip was really a shop-till-drop & heck of a time of buying clothes, shoes, bags and accessories. Great time spending money and eating; the fireworks were so good at every hotel. New Year's Eve at Bangkok is just go great. I love it. <3
7. I fell sick on New Year's Eve. For December, I'd fallen sick three times. I was a bit sad and disappointed with myself at the same time. But well... Maybe my condition is worsening once again. But I know I have to be strong.
....
I'll post pictures, if I have any, soon. That's it for now, till then, anticipate my next post for my birthday gatherings and the new year (:
No comments:
Post a Comment