HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ME! (:
It's so fast I'm already twenty-four, a year more to hit the median of twenties. Actually, I may like to say I feel old and whatnot, but trust me, I'm not feeling a crap of this dawning on me.
Let me blog through the cycle of dates that I'd had my birthday celebrated. Since it's going to be quite a long one, I'll separate to two / three parts for reading (which indicates the week of celebration).
10th January: Pigging Part One -- Celebration with Germaine & Devnath @ Koh's Sushi and Grill, Wisma Atria & Starbucks Coffee, Bedok Point.
This is the day where I'd given myself half day off for a birthday breather. For the whole of the week before this date, it had been really stressful rushing for all the work datelines. But I'm glad I'd completed them within the specified datelines. Stress moment passed! *GRINS*
I don't have a photo of them though due to some last minute rush that my dad made me go through because I'd forgotten to bring my medication out for that night and making me upset towards the last few moments of the birthday gathering.
But still, very thankful for them making the effort to celebrate my birthday & giving great presents and warmth. Here's the birthday gift:
And of course, this was the best part that made my day the greatest of laughter for the whole night and days ahead :) my birthday cupcake. - toppled, with conjoined twins and having no legitimate kids. (note that this is an inside joke) The earl grey one is the best. Note that and give it a try at Twelve Cupcakes ^_^
Thank you my dear bitch and brother, may our friends solidify over the years and further ahead (:
11th January: Pigging Part Two -- Celebration with the Threebies, Charmaine and Adrienne (together with myself), at Carousel, Royal Plaza on Scotts
The weekend evening, and the best date (to me), reserved for the closest ones to my heart. The ones who I confide to when I need and whatnot. But note... If you're wondering what happened to "Bang Bang Girls", here's the answer: This is because some issues happened between Regina and the rest of us. She actually forgot that my birthday was to be celebrated on this day and of course, I got cheesed off, hence getting thrown off the list.
Tell you, we didn't take much photos of the Carousel's food despite it being awesome because we know very well that our Facebooks will get stalked and Regina will surely make comments. But here's the most awesome thing we'd got attracted. The fondue is fantastic with three attractive flavours, namely, the signature old chocolate, rose chocolate & matcha. Awesome much?! Refer below:
The taste is still running in my mouth after more than two weeks, goodness.. I think I want another round of Carousel soon.. Anyone?
The usual, we had the greatest talk ever, as always. The laughter, the joy, the peace without repeated rants of the same thing over and over again from Regina. All we had was peace, and giving thanks. Anyway, here's the unexpected gift I'd got from them:
And of course, to end the whole great buffelicious dinner and ever-heartening gathering. A picture of us (:
Thank you my dear 1920 girlfriend & soulmate; you two never fail to hear me rant about my woes of stress and work through my career, personal issues of the heart, and everything else in the world. Let's strive for an ever-solidifying friendship and strengthening (:
MOST IMPORTANT: I APPRECIATE * ONE.



No comments:
Post a Comment