As I currently have some free time to kill in the office right now, it shall be dedicated to wordmentum, as it's getting really stale.
I have been pretty much reading through the specific condition of my Epilepsy, and it just upsets me, imagining the what-if that no medication actually help to control the over-exitement of my brain cells. It will mean that I may have to resort to doing a brain surgery. Knowing the condition alone already broke my heart; I do not want further heartbreak relating to this same thing.
Perhaps you're guessing that this must have been another of those months that relapses occurred twice. If you are guessing so, you are right on that. One just after Easter, and another just before my medical appointment (I don't want to disclose the exact dates of this shit).
My mother, neurologist, and general practitioner, have been trying to drill me on cheering myself on for recovery. But in all honesty, I'd tried doing so, but if my body does not react the same way, it makes me really discouraged, and will rather just leave the condition there to kill in its own way.
Just for my own encouragement's sake, I will need to cut on intake of certain types of food, to avoid unbearable migraine and risks of relapses:
- Food products with high caffeine contents, e.g. chocolates, coffee, carbonated drinks
- Alcohol (limited to 1-2 glasses, if possible, none will be better option)
- Reduce carbohydrate intake at night-time
I hope this will be a better month. I need to report to my neurologist with regard to the new medication's side effect on me in about a week and a half's time. So far it had made me knock off to sleep on the second day. Nonetheless, I hope this addition of medicine will help my condition in a much better manner.
And I'll also try my best to get this blog more alive soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment