But on a heavier note, my workload has gone to an all-time high; it just simply drove me to an almost breaking point on a weekly/daily basis. Even until today. To date, I've a highest of 108 emails, and the lowest was 70, but not to worry, I'm clearing them up already.
Through this month and a half, there were some people who helped me strive on, and some who were being petty asses, who do nothing but throw childish tantrums. Perhaps that's because they're not mature enough, or because I blew up in the most wrong way possible. But I choose to elaborate the good, instead of the bad. Let me give thanks to:
- Jillian, The Deparment Mate: Pretty surprised that she voiced out to my boss of my overweighing workload, despite my not-so-close ties with her; I guess she's one of the only few who saw me on breaking point after almost two months. Good news is, my boss has agreed to lighten my workload, and done an outline such that the weight lightens. Really very contented.
- Joanne, The Nurse: Really have to give thanks for enduring my constant rants about anything under the sun, regardless whether I'm in angry mode for the most trivial reasons, or overly ecstatic, they've been there for me, almost all the time. Forever contented with their presence; they're definitely God-send.
- Michael, The Hidden Buddy: I rarely express any form of anger and sadness to this person; but it's only at moments that I can't take the emotions laying further, then the messages will start sending. Thanks for making me feel that I'm counted in your life, missing me, and having me in your trains of thought, despite the super long distance apart from each other. I really appreciate it. I can't express on WhatsApp, but I can say here openly, that I miss you too. Hope to see you next year :)
I just hope the relapse-free moments stay past this month and the next and forever~ The gabapentin medication has worked well for me so far, though it's an extremely drowsy medication, and hope it will stay that way.
On a side note. Tomorrow's my dad's birthday. I've yet to consider what to get for his 59th.
No comments:
Post a Comment