23 January 2017

Gillian's Resolution: #healthandhappiness2017

It's been a good three weeks through January, seems like my aim of achievement for #healthandhappiness2017 has been progressing quite well.

For first, I've finally accepted to try TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) to improve my health condition, and I believe it may be helping my sleep much better than the migraine medicine that I'm taking right now.

During this period, I've had a great birthday celebration with two of my closest friends at an expensive restaurant and a surprise birthday cake. (P.S. I love birthday cakes *grin*)

I've also got myself back into momentum into a Christian memoir that I'd procrastinated for quite awhile, and finally I've stumbled upon their consoling and wonderful ending quote, which I'll like to pen down here for a good self-reminder:
When life brings hardships beyond our understanding, it's not up to us to look for the silver lining. We are the silver lining. We become God's well-tuned instruments of peace, His gift to one another, each of us a miracle, according to His strange and wonderful plan. 
- Miracles of Heaven, Christy Wilson Beam  
On a side note, my superior has finally accepted my request of lightening my workload upon my deteriorating health; hopefully this reduction of stress will help in my condition improvement.

Last but not least, two friends of mine, who are strangers to each other, happened to have their thoughts crossed at the same path, in aim for me to reach my achievement. One wishing me for speedy health-condition improvement and everyday happiness, and the other giving me a happy jar and Bible to try getting myself back into spiritual track.

But in all honesty, the latter from the above-mentioned ain't an  easy feat. In case you didn't read my previous post, if even saying Grace can cause me to get a relapse, I do not know what other spiritual related things could help in achieving health-condition improvement.

All in all, I'm still thankful for the people who are helping me to achieve my aim for #healthandhappiness2017

No comments:

Post a Comment