20 June 2018

Self-Revival

I've been unemployed for seven months and ten days now. 

I'd gone for my first interview for the year, since resigning from Best World. I had emotional cramps, jitters, nervousness, you name it, I think most likely I felt them.

I kept praying for assurance that the whole thing will go on the right track.

Thankfully, it went on relatively smoothly, but I went home with a sceptical heart. It's not about my health, but more about my experience in Best World that he set his mind and laid eyes on.

I can't go on with how much in-depth information he tried to dig from me regarding Best World's products and their regional ties with other subsidiaries. It was so much that I nearly landed myself in fear of slipping out information off my tongue, which I, thankfully, didn't fall for it.

If you want to ask my confidence on getting the job, I think it will be about 70%, given the broad information that I know, and his eagerness of knowing so much of my information on product sales that he's almost waiting to eat all of them up from me. But I did admit that I am not really familiar with complicated scientific machines anymore, and will need further training. I also did blank out slightly with a few small questions along the way, or actually you could label them as myself acting all stupid to not know the answers to them.

I just hope I'm not bounded by any contract that forbids me from working in another company of the same industry. Cosmetics is something I embrace so much (though fragrances is still number one), that I nearly can't see myself in other industries besides this.

I still want to fulfil my dream to formulate a personalised product that will be widely sold and saleable in markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment