:) But anyway, I'm booked already, for dinner that is.
But.. Not to worry, I'm not booked by guys, but by ladies. I'm going to have a nice "let-your-hair-down-and-relief-yourself-off-your-worries" moment of dinner at Hard Rock Cafe (which is the usual bangbang girl "must-go-and-hangout" restaurant).
____________________
So, just as I want to get to my main point, I've a little wild thought that I'll like to pen down for this Valentine's. I mean, we people can't deny that, even though being single can feel good, but sometimes, you can't help but feel this emptiness in your heart, which yearns for someone to be there to love you for being yourself. Well, I feel it too, you know. I've been feeling this feeling for... ...
Just a wild thought to jot down this valentine's; so here goes:
I wish I can lie in your arms for hours - to feel that warmth within your presence, and the affection that we've been missing through the last months long ago. I promise you, I won't think so much about it, and won't get paranoid.
- Love, Me.
We're just friends anyway; &Most importantly, we know that we're impossible to be together.
______
P.S Even though 14th February's gonna be another day, I hope it won't be like yesteryear's. &I just realise that I'd be 21 years and a month on the same day. So coincidental.
No comments:
Post a Comment