&I'm surprised that it didn't rain through the Singapore-declared public holiday of 3rd & 4th of February (which is the first two days of the Lunar New Year), 'cause it was raining through the week before the above-mentioned in bold took place. &I'm even more surprised, that this is my tenth post here.
If you're seriously wondering where are my posts from 2006 - 2010 (since it's only the 10th post), there's still the existence of eyecatches. To be honest, I've wanted to delete it, but couldn't bear to for some memories that I'd like to keep safe there. I think maybe some of you would know what I'm specifically referring to.
If you're seriously wondering where are my posts from 2006 - 2010 (since it's only the 10th post), there's still the existence of eyecatches. To be honest, I've wanted to delete it, but couldn't bear to for some memories that I'd like to keep safe there. I think maybe some of you would know what I'm specifically referring to.
Anyway, first day was at Uncle's place (together with grandmother, aunty and baby cousin). So here's a family picture, with my grandmother. By the way my grandmother doesn't like the camera.
& The second day was at Regina's, but no pictures were taken 'cause everyone's so lazy. Maybe I shall wait for some random candid pictures that Regina's father took of us to be uploaded. Afterwhich, I'll then add to this little blog of mine :) Teehee.
Nevertheless, it was pink on the third, red on the fourth. What should be for the fifth? There's still a cornerstone cell steamboat at my place later. It definitely won't be orange, and can't be white (I guess, since it'd be tomyum). Oh sigh :(
P.S I feel so bad for skipping the Best World's gathering later, 'cause I want to sleep through my Saturday morning and pack my room. &I'm planning to vain my nails up a little (which I failed to earlier before Regina's).
P.P.S On a lighter note, luckily I still have off days for the new year till Monday! ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment