31 January 2011

The clouds are crying.

It has been raining heavily lately, leaving us Singaporeans facing the coldest nights; this gave us the need to snuggle into our blankets more often, wearing thick-layered sweaters to bed as if we’re in the midst of snow city (figuratively, of course).

The last weekend of January is generally coming to a close with ending on a Monday. I personally hope it won’t be Monday blues, for I still have incomplete analysing of ingredient lists in seven different languages (English, Chinese, Malay, Thai, Japanese and Korean). They can literally make my eyes go seeing stars and make me fall asleep literally. I still have five products to go, if I’m not wrong.

Just realising, as I’m growing older, I’m starting to talk about work more than ever. I’m starting to blog everything in a more general level as well, which includes my own feelings. Sometimes, even though this is made as a personal blog, but I see the risks because it’s on-the-internet after all (despite having cancelled my blog on blogger’s listings and made unsearchable on websites like Google and Yahoo).

Enough of work, I’ll go down to a personal level right now.
_______________________

Saturday was perfection with the SP DCP 3A/27’s class gathering after a long time (I finally managed to organise one, with help of Nuan Qin). It was a success, with fifteen out of twenty people having gone for it. I really miss the presence of the rest, having some who weren't able to make it at the eleventh hour, and one was “missing-in-action”.

We headed for Manhattan Fish Market for dinner; to be frank, for not remembering how it tasted, I actually took that trip like a first-time-go. The food was generally on the norm, and I personally prefer Fish & Co over the formerly-mentioned, though I thought that Manhattan Fish Market is slightly cheaper-priced compared to Fish & Co.

Some of us split ways after dinner; some went Dhoby Ghaut (which I think it’s actually more of Parklane) to play LAN, and the others (together with myself), with much contemplation, headed to the same place to play some board games at PlayNation. We started off with a game of Rabbit and Carrot, and ended with Big Taboo. Both were equally epic with loads of loud shouting, overreactions and all the laughter.

Sunday was quite mundane except spending time with my mother by walking around Bedok Central with her. Bought formal wear and stuff, but I’m not even done with my New Year’s. I wonder how. Wait, maybe I think I’m settled with the top, but not the bottom. I’m not sure.

Anyway, here comes the main purpose of making this post by tonight, before I sleep.

I feel such heartache for my own sister that I simply couldn't stand hearing her being called as "weird" or being "out-of-trend" or having indirectly-implying phrases like "hey, your sister should learn from you" or "how can you hate shopping" or "i will accept you for who you are", and etc. Well, I've been protecting her from such criticism since she was much younger.

Today my younger sister had a bad day; she felt so mocked at by a good friend of my youngest sister. Let’s call this girl, “A”. She thinks my younger sister is weird, but is very close to my youngest sister. I don't get why my youngest sister is in close-friendship with such a friend who calls her own sister "a weirdo". Weird is such a negative word, I seriously don't like it one bit. But my mother still thinks I'm weird, for reasons which I won't bring up.

I don’t understand staunched Christians these days actually. They’re not ones that I’ve thought them or got impressed by. Some even entirely go for services till they neglect their own family gatherings; some even go for service for the sake of peer pressure, or even accompanying someone - which isn't supposed to be the case at all.

I don't really want to bring up some issues of why I concluded such as the above-mentioned, but well, I really do see it happening right here in Singapore.

(Anyway, I've had this post edited, 'cause there were some offending paragraphs to CHC-ians & some other people, of course) *ahem* I'm sorry.

Just to put a little note here, if some of you people want to know so much about him and I; this is what I've to tell you, as mentioned below:

We've broken off painfully and sadly since a long time ago. We're both tired of getting into a relationship and are friends (or maybe good friends) now; &I'm liking it this way (I think he does too). Though we've had our deepest crushes, our secrets, and everything else, which I'd not elaborate - I'm glad that we could still try our best to put every single down-cast moment aside and maintain this friendship of ours since 2008 till today!

&That's it :)

Finally (though I've never shown it), I’m okay with myself getting hurt and being made a laughing stock, for I’ve been one since I was young anyway. So I actually don't really care, I've accepted myself for who I am. I love myself. But I’m not okay with my sister getting hurt.

P.S Sigh. I really need to sleep. I've edited this thing (so yeah).

No comments:

Post a Comment